Accuracy of Data
Although we strive for 100% accuracy at all times, SEO Group has no control over search engines, search engine results, third party api's, and other websites where data is retrieved and therefore, we DO NOT guarantee 100% accurate audit results and search engine rankings. In addition, our auditing software works best with website code that is W3C validated. Any code that is not W3C validated is subject to varied results.
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on SEO Group.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access SEO Group, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic.
- You will not use SEO Group to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of SEO Group.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.